Tamar,

Can you please illustrate little bit with some sample code. It highly appreciable.

Thanks,

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:48 AM, Tamar Fraenkel <tamar@tok-media.com> wrote:
I don't think this is possible, the best you can do is prefix, if your order is alphabetical. For example I have a CF with comparator UTF8Type, and then I can do slice query and bring all columns that start with the prefix, and end with the prefix where you replace the last char with the next one in order (i.e. "aaa"-"aab").

Hope that helps.

Tamar Fraenkel
Senior Software Engineer, TOK Media