Greetings,

We presently have a single six node cluster, but are looking to distribute our data model across multiple clusters. What would be the recommended approach to migrating a few column families from a six node cluster to a three node cluster? I am under the impression that a snapshot of a column family on a single node would potentially be only 1/6 of the data present in the column family across the cluster. I guess what we are looking for is something like a mysql table dump that would could import into a new cluster with an arbitrary node count.  What's the best practice for this type of a data migration?

Thanks,

Bryan