thx

Other question

(I'm moving from cassandra 0.7.10 to 1.1)

the class org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Column.Column 's constructor arguments is now just name instead of (name, value, timestamp)

So it should be called like this?

new Column(myColumnName).setValue(myVal).setTimestamp(System.currentTimeMillis());

Larger.. , but no choice