The point with NoSQL is flexibility and RDBMS is structure and guarantees.

Both patterns IMHO do overlap. But they do have different USPs.

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 3:51 AM, Maxim Potekhin <potekhin@bnl.gov> wrote:
About a year ago I started getting a strange feeling that
the noSQL community is busy re-creating RDBMS in minute detail.

Why did we bother in the first place?

Maxim