I have 24 keyspaces, each with a columns family and am considering changing it to 1 keyspace with 24 CFs. Would this be beneficial?
On May 22, 2012, at 12:56 PM, samal wrote:

Not ideally, now cass has global memtable tuning. Each cf correspond to memory  in ram. Year wise cf means it will be in read only state for next year, memtable  will still consume ram.