----Messaggio originale----
Da: linuxispossible@gmail.com
Data: 04/05/2012 9.57
A: <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Ogg: Cassandra is not storing values correctly.

Hi everyone,

i'm using Cassandra as main storage for my PHP platform, but actually seems that cassandra is not working properly.

When I store some values in a certain column these values are only stored when cassandra is running.
When i restart cassandra the values that i stored are misteriously gone. No trace. And also the old values that i deleted
before reappear.

Have a good day.