From: cyril auburtin []
Sent: dimanche 6 mai 2012 12:22
Subject: Re: creating keyspace with 1.1

and one more thing

For migration 0.7.10 ->1.1

I had to remove rows_cached, keys_cached, and key_cache_save_period from CF declarations?

What would it change for my application

create column family Application with column_type = 'Standard' and comparator = 'UTF8Type' and rows_cached = 100.0 and keys_cached = 1000.0 and key_cache_save_period = 3600;