From Yiming Sun <yiming....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Correct way to set strategy options in cqlsh?
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 15:44:15 GMT
Sorry, I didn't read carefully enough.  I don't use cqlsh.  Have you tried
to add single-quotes around your data center names?  I found a post that
asked how to escape single quotes, and the answer was not back-slash, but
using another set of single quotes per SQL model, so it may work.

http://cassandra-user-incubator-apache-org.3065146.n2.nabble.com/CQL-How-to-escape-single-quotes-td6647132.html