From Tamar Fraenkel <ta...@tok-media.com>
Subject Re: How can I implement 'LIKE operation in SQL' on values while querying a column family in Cassandra
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 05:18:38 GMT
I don't think this is possible, the best you can do is prefix, if your
order is alphabetical. For example I have a CF with comparator UTF8Type,
and then I can do slice query and bring all columns that start with the
prefix, and end with the prefix where you replace the last char with the
next one in order (i.e. "aaa"-"aab").

Hope that helps.

*Tamar Fraenkel *
Senior Software Engineer, TOK Media