From Stephen Connolly <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Mojo's Cassandra Maven Plugin 1.0.0-1
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 11:15:09 GMT

I'd like to release version 1.1.0-1 of Mojo's Cassandra Maven Plugin
to sync up with the 1.1.0 release of Apache Cassandra.

We solved 2 issues:

Staging Repository:

SCM Tag:

 [ ] +1 Yeah! fire ahead oh and the blind man on the galloping horse
says it looks fine too.
 [ ] 0 Mehhh! like I care, I don't have any opinions either, I'd
follow somebody else if only I could decide who
 [ ] -1 Nooooo! wait up there I have issues (in general like, ya know,
and being a trouble-maker is only one of them)

The vote is open for 72h and will succeed by lazy consensus.

Guide to testing staged releases:

 In the interest of ensuring (more is) better testing, this vote is
also open to subscribers of the dev and
mailing lists.

View raw message