From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: 1.1 not removing commit log files?
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 11:07:33 GMT
4096 is also the internal hard coded default for commitlog_total_space_in_mb

If you are seeing more that 4GB of commit log files let us know.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 22/05/2012, at 6:35 AM, Bryce Godfrey wrote:

> Thanks, I'll give it a try.

in 1.1. You really should remove this comment or your commit logs will entirely fill up your
disk as it happened to me a while ago.