From Prakrati Agrawal <Prakrati.Agra...@mu-sigma.com>
Subject Doubt in Row key range scan
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 09:39:46 GMT
Dear all

I have stored my data into Cassandra database in the format "tickerID_date". Now when I specify
the row key range like 1_2012/05/24(start) to 1_2012/05/27(end) it says that the end key md5
value is lesser than start key md5 value. So I changed my start key to  1_2012/05/27 and end
key to 1_2012/05/24, then I got all the keys even which are not in my range like 67_2012/05/23
and 54_2012/05/28. I am  using Thrift API.
Please help me as I want only the columns of 1_2012/05/24, 1_2012/05/25 , 1_2012/05/26 and
1_2012/05/27.

Prakrati Agrawal | Developer - Big Data(I&D)| 9731648376 | www.mu-sigma.com

________________________________
This email message may contain proprietary, private and confidential information. The information
transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entities to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may
be illegal. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the message
from your system.

Mu Sigma takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free
from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for
any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date
virus checking software.