From Viktor Jevdokimov <Viktor.Jevdoki...@adform.com>
Subject RE: Replication factor
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 05:28:12 GMT
Depends on use case. For ours we have another experience and statistics, when turning dynamic
snitch off makes overall latency and spikes much, much lower.

Best regards / Pagarbiai
Viktor Jevdokimov
Senior Developer

Email: Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com<mailto:Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com>
Phone: +370 5 212 3063, Fax +370 5 261 0453
J. Jasinskio 16C, LT-01112 Vilnius, Lithuania
Follow us on Twitter: @adforminsider<http://twitter.com/#!/adforminsider>
What is Adform: watch this short video<http://vimeo.com/adform/display>

[Adform News] <http://www.adform.com>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender. You must
not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.