From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Couldn't find cfId
Date Sun, 20 May 2012 23:23:07 GMT
> Just curious, you said "removing the HintedHandoff files from data/system", what do the
HintedHandoff files look like?
The Hinted Handoff CF;s are in the system Keyspace,  the files will be in the data/system
directory an start with HintedHandoff.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 17/05/2012, at 11:44 AM, Feng Qu wrote:

> Daning,
>
> You could clear the hintedhandoff via jmx ( HintedHandOffManagerMBean.deleteHintsForEndpoint
) for that host.

> Feng Qu

using JMX or stopping the node and removing the HintedHandoff files from data/system.

> In either case you should then run a nodetool repair as hints for other CF's may have
been dropped.

> Cheers
>

> -----------------
> Aaron Morton
> Freelance Developer
> @aaronmorton
> http://www.thelastpickle.com
>
> On 16/05/2012, at 2:27 AM, Daning Wang wrote:
>
>> We got exception "UnserializableColumnFamilyException: Couldn't find cfId=1075" in
the log of one node, describe cluster showed all the nodes in same schema version. how to
fix this problem? did repair but looks does not work, haven't try scrub yet.

>> We are on v1.0.3
>>
>> ERROR [HintedHandoff:1631] 2012-05-15 07:13:07,877 AbstractCassandraDaemon.java (line
139) Fatal exception in thread Thread[HintedHandoff:1631,1,main]
>> java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.cassandra.db.UnserializableColumnFamilyException:
Couldn't find cfId=1075