Thanks for your reply. My question is about the impact of replication on load balancing. Say we have nodes ABCD... in the ring. ReplicationFactor is 3 so the data on A will also have replicas on B and C. If we are reading data own by A, and A is already very busy, will the requests be forwarded to B and C? How about update requests?

Thanks,

Zhiming