We do not have a central point to do such work yet, but it seems this is only way to do it a little bit more efficiently. Thanks.

Best Regards!

Jian Jin

2012/4/5 aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com>
You cannot set the the TTL without also setting the column value.

Could you keep a record of future deletes in a CF and then action them as a batch process ?

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton