Dear All,

I am new to Cassandra 1.0.8, and I use the tool json2sstable for bulk insert, but I still have the error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Can not write to the Standard columns Super Column Family.
         Has org.apache.cassandra.tools.SSTableImport.importSorted (SSTableImport.java: 368)
         Has org.apache.cassandra.tools.SSTableImport.importJson (SSTableImport.java: 255)
         Has org.apache.cassandra.tools.SSTableImport.main (SSTableImport.java: 479)
ERROR: Can not write to the Standard columns Super Column Family.

Before that, i first created a keyspace "testkeyspace", then a column family "testCF" wherein I defined the key as varchar. Here is the structure of my json file:

{

"rs12354060": {
"X1714T": 1.0,
"X1905T": 1.0,

"X3155T": 1.0
}
"rs3115850": {
"X1714T": 0938,
"X1905T": 0879,

"X3155T": 0822

}
}

Help please, and if there is a other and easier way for bulk inserts, let me know please.

Kind regards, Aliou.