This is the second node I’ve joined to my cluster in the last few days, and so far both have become stuck at 100% on a large file according to netstats.  This is on 1.0.9, is there anything I can do to make it move on besides restarting Cassandra?  I don’t see any errors or warns in logs for either server, and there is plenty of disk space.

On the sender side I see this:

Streaming to: /10.20.1.152

   /opt/cassandra/data/MonitoringData/PropertyTimeline-hc-80540-Data.db sections=1 progress=82393861085/82393861085 - 100%

On the node joining I don’t see this file in netstats, and all pending streams are sitting at 0%