From Rishabh Agrawal <rishabh.agra...@impetus.co.in>
Subject RE: Issue with SStable loader.
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 18:17:48 GMT
I don't understand config for sstableloader. I thought sstableloader just takes cassandra.yaml
file and does it. pleae throw some more light on same.
________________________________
From: aaron morton [aaron@thelastpickle.com]
Sent: 10 April 2012 11:37 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issue with SStable loader.

Did you update the config for sstableloader ?

Are their any data files in the data directory pointed to by the sstableloader config ?

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 10/04/2012, at 11:56 PM, Rishabh Agrawal wrote:

Hello,

I had three node cluster which I converted to 4 node one. Later I decommissioned one of them
and load balanced the data on remaining 3. I removed decommissioned node from ‘seed list’
. I restarted all nodes and performed compaction. After that when I am using sstable loader
it is trying to connect to that decommissioned node and hence failing.

Can someone provide me solution to same.

Regards
Rishabh Agrawal

Register for the Impetus webinar on Mobile Testing Automation : Best Practices - Apr 13 (10:00
am PT). http://bit.ly/Hb4YOq

Impetus’ expert to present on ‘Streamlining Cloud Based Performance Testing’ at STAREAST
2012, FL - Apr 15 -20. Know more about our IP Enabled Solutions for Load Testing & Mobile
Test Automation at the event.

or interference.