From Rishabh Agrawal <rishabh.agra...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Issue with SStable loader.
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:56:34 GMT
Hello,

I had three node cluster which I converted to 4 node one. Later I decommissioned one of them
and load balanced the data on remaining 3. I removed decommissioned node from 'seed list'
. I restarted all nodes and performed compaction. After that when I am using sstable loader
it is trying to connect to that decommissioned node and hence failing.

Can someone provide me solution to same.

Regards
Rishabh Agrawal

Register for the Impetus webinar on Mobile Testing Automation : Best Practices - Apr 13 (10:00
am PT). http://bit.ly/Hb4YOq

Impetus' expert to present on 'Streamlining Cloud Based Performance Testing' at STAREAST 2012,
FL - Apr 15 -20. Know more about our IP Enabled Solutions for Load Testing & Mobile Test
Automation at the event.

or interference.