From Rishabh Agrawal <rishabh.agra...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Listen and RPC address
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 08:31:15 GMT
Hello,
I have three nodes cluster with having listen address as xxx.xx.1.101, xxx.xx.1.102, xxx.xx.1.103
and Rpc address to be xxx.xx.1.111, xxx.xx.1.112, xxx.xx.1.113. rpc_port and storage_port
are 9160 and 7000 respectively.
Now when I run sstableloader tool I get following error:
org.apache.cassandra.config.ConfigurationException: /xxx.xx.1.101:7000 is in use by another
process.  Change listen_address:storage_port in cassandra.yaml to values that do not conflict
with other service.
Can someone help me with what am I missing in configuration.

Thanks and Regards
Rishabh Agarawal

Impetus to sponsor and exhibit at Structure Data 2012, NY; Mar 21-22. Know more about our
Big Data quick-start program at the event.

New Impetus webcast 'Cloud-enabled Performance Testing vis-?-vis On-premise' available at
http://bit.ly/z6zT4L.

or interference.