From Rishabh Agrawal <rishabh.agra...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Using Thrift
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 11:12:03 GMT
Hello,

I have just started exploring Cassandra from java side and using wish to use thrift as my
api. The problem is whenever is I try to compile my java code I get following error :

"package org.slf4j does not exist"

Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks and Regards
Rishabh Agrawal

Impetus to sponsor and exhibit at Structure Data 2012, NY; Mar 21-22. Know more about our
Big Data quick-start program at the event.

New Impetus webcast 'Cloud-enabled Performance Testing vis-?-vis On-premise' available at
http://bit.ly/z6zT4L.

or interference.