From A J <s5a...@gmail.com>
Subject solr query for string match in CQL
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:42:32 GMT
What is the syntax for a string match in CQL for solr_query ?

cqlsh:wiki> select * from solr where solr_query='body:sixty eight
million nine hundred forty three thousand four hundred twenty four';
Request did not complete within rpc_timeout.

url encoding just returns without retrieving the row present:
cqlsh:wiki> select count(*) from solr where
solr_query='body:%22sixty%20eight%20million%20nine%20hundred%20forty%20three%20thousand%20four%20hundred%20twenty%20four%22'
;
 count
-------
     0

I have exactly one row matching this string that I can retrieve
through direct solr query.

Thanks.