From Tarun Gupta <tarun.gu...@technogica.com>
Subject Long type column names in reverse order
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 16:57:20 GMT
Hi,

My requirements is to get retrieve column values, sorted by column names in
reverse order (column names are 'long' type). The way I am trying to
implement this is by using a custom comparator. I have written the custom
comparator by using 'org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.BytesType' and
altering the compare() method. While inserting values it works fine but
while retrieving the values I am getting
"ColumnSerializer$CorruptColumnException".

I've attached the Comparator class. Please suggest what should I change to
make it work.

Regards
Tarun