From Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Trouble with wrong data
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:30:35 GMT
Hi, I'm experimenting a strange and very annoying phenomena.

I had a problem with the commit log size which grew too much and full one
of the hard disks in all my nodes almost at the same time (2 nodes only,
RF=2, so the 2 nodes are behaving exactly in the same way)

My data are mounted in an other partition that was not full. However after
recovering from this issue (freeing some space and fixing the value of
 "commitlog_total_space_in_mb" in cassandra.yaml) I realized that all
statistics were all destroyed. I have bad values on every single counter
since I start using them (september) !

Does anyone experimented something similar or have any clue on this ?

Do you need more information ?

Alain