From Igor <i...@4friends.od.ua>
Subject Re: size tiered compaction - improvement
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:06:15 GMT
For my use case it would be nice to have per CF TTL (to protect myself
from application bug and from storage leak due to missed TTL), but seems
you can't avoid tombstones even in this case and if you change CF TTL
during runtime.

On 04/18/2012 03:06 PM, Viktor Jevdokimov wrote:
> Our use case requires Column TTL, not CF TTL, because it is variable, not constant.
>

> Best regards/ Pagarbiai
>
> Viktor Jevdokimov
> Senior Developer
>
> Email: Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com
> Phone: +370 5 212 3063
> Fax: +370 5 261 0453
>
> J. Jasinskio 16C,
> LT-01112 Vilnius,
> Lithuania
>

> Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely
for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender.
You must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received
this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.-----Original Message-----