From Maxim Potekhin <potek...@bnl.gov>
Subject Re: Is the secondary index re-built under compaction?
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 14:02:48 GMT
Thanks Jake. Then I am definitely seeing weirdness, as there are tons of
"pending tasks" in compaction stats, and tons of index files created in the
data directory. Plus it does tell me that it is building the secondary
and that seems to be happening at an amazingly glacial pace.

I have 2 CFs there, with multiple secondary indexes. I'll try
to compact the CF one by one, reboot and see if that helps.

Maxim