From Igor <i...@4friends.od.ua>
Subject Re: need of regular nodetool repair
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:01:28 GMT
On 04/11/2012 11:49 AM, R. Verlangen wrote:

Not everything, just HH :)

I hope this works for me for the next reasons: I have quite large RF (6
datacenters, each carry one replica of all dataset), read and write at
CL ONE, relatively small TTL - 10 days, I have no deletes, servers
almost never go down for hour. So I expect that even if I loose some HH
then some other replica will reply with data.  Is it correct?

Hope this works for me, but can not work for others.