From <mdione....@orange.com>
Subject RE: Bad Request: No indexed columns present in by-columns clause with "equals" operator
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:17:02 GMT
De : aaron morton [mailto:aaron@thelastpickle.com]
> The secondary index will be build using the compaction features,
> you can check the progress with nodetool compactionstats
>
> When they are build the output from describe. will list the build indexes.
>
> Built indexes: []

  Should I understand that when the indexes are finished being built a) the
«Built indexes» list should be empty and b) there should be no pending
compactions? Because that's exactly what I have now but I still can't use the
column HBX_FIL_STATUS in the where clause...

--
Marcos Dione
SysAdmin

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been
modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.