From Nagaraj J <>
Subject Cql 3 wide rows filter expressions in where clause
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2012 04:59:32 GMT

cql 3 for wide rows is very promising. I was wondering if there is support
for filtering wide rows by additional filter expressions in where clause
(columns other than those which are part of the composite).

suppose i have sparse cf

create columnfamily scf( k ascii, o ascii, x ascii, y ascii, z ascii,

is it possible to have a query

select * from scf where k=1 and x=2 and z=2 order by o ASC;

I tried this with 1.1-rc and it doesnt work as expected. Also looked at in  there
is no mention of this.

Am i missing something here ?

Thanks in advance

Sent from the mailing list archive at