From "Pierre Chalamet" <pie...@chalamet.net>
Subject execute_prepared_cql_query and variable range filter parameter
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:45:02 GMT
Hi all,

Is there a support in Cassandra 1.1 for variable range filter parameter
(sorry I can't find a right name for that):

select * from TestCF where key in (?)

using execute_prepared_cql_query ?

In the query above, it seems I can only bind one value to '?'.

I mean, if several values are required for '?' then I have to rewrite the
query using several jokers.

My problem is that this defeats statement preparation (using
prepare_cql_query).

Maybe there is a way to bind an array of values to a single command joker ?

Thanks !

- Pierre