Why you suppose they did search on Cassandra?

On 19 March 2012 00:16, Sasha Dolgy <sdolgy@gmail.com> wrote:
yes -- but given i have two keywords, and want to find all tweets that have "cassandra" and "bestest" ... means, retrieving all columns + values in each row, iterating through both to see if tweet id's in one, exist in the other and finishing up with a consolidated list of tweet id's that only exist in both.  just seems clunky to me ... ?