Hi everyone,
 I want to test out the Datastax Enterprise software to have a mixed workload setup with an analytics and a real time part.

 However I am not sure how to configure it to achieve what I want: I will have 3 real machines on one side of a gateway (1,2,3) and 6 VMs on another(4,5,6).
 1,2,3 will each have a normal Cassandra node that just takes data directly from my data sources. I want them to replicate the data to the other 6 VMs. Now, out of those 6 VMs 4,5,6 will run normal Cassandra nodes and 7,8,9 will run Analytics nodes. So I only want to write to the 1,2,3 and I only want to serve user reads from 4,5,6 and do analytics on 7,8,9.  Can I achieve this by configuring 1,2,3,4,5,6 as normal nodes and the rest as analytics nodes? If I alternate the tokens as it's explained in http://www.datastax.com/docs/1.0/datastax_enterprise/init_dse_cluster#init-dse is it analoguous to achieving something like 3 DCs each getting their own replica?

Thanks,
Alex