use describe cluster in the CLI to see how many schema versions there are.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton

On 2/03/2012, at 12:25 AM, Tharindu Mathew wrote:

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Tharindu Mathew <mccloud35@gmail.com> wrote:
Jeremiah,

Thanks for the reply.

This is what we have been doing, but it's not reliable as we don't know a definite time that the schema would get replicated. Is there any way I can know for sure that changes have propagated?
[Edit: corrected to a question]

Then I can block the insertion of data until then.