From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding secondary indices
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 01:54:18 GMT
You should see a log line with "Index build of {} complete".

You can also see which indexes are built using the describe command in cassandra-cli.

-----------------
Aaron Morton[default@XX] describe;
Keyspace: XX:
  Column Families:
    ColumnFamily: XXX
      Built indexes: []

Cheers

Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 16/03/2012, at 10:04 AM, Sanjeev Kulkarni wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm using a 4 node cassandra cluster running 0.8.10 with rf=3. Its a brand new setup.
> I have a single col family which contains about 10 columns. I have enabled secondary
indices on 3 of them. I used sstableloader to bulk load some data into this cluster.