From Rishabh Agrawal <rishabh.agra...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Sample Data
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 10:34:31 GMT
Hello,

I wish to test certain things in Cassandra so can someone help me with sample database or
sample database data generator which can help me flood Cassandra nodes with large amount of
data.

Thanks and Regards
Rishabh Agrawal

Impetus to sponsor and exhibit at Structure Data 2012, NY; Mar 21-22. Know more about our
Big Data quick-start program at the event.

New Impetus webcast 'Cloud-enabled Performance Testing vis-?-vis On-premise' available at
http://bit.ly/z6zT4L.

or interference.