From Carlo Pires <carlopi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Way to force the propagation of a schema change?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 14:02:37 GMT
After adding a column family you must code your app to wait until schema
versions became 1 in the cluster to add a new row. This is something that
must be solved in the application layer.

In pycassa (python api) the system manager code already do this. I don't
know about others clients.

--
  Carlo Pires
  62 8209-1444 TIM