From Ross Black <ross.w.bl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tombstones problem with 1.0.8
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:15:01 GMT
Hi Radim,

I am hunting for what I believe is a bug in Cassandra and tombstone
handling that may be triggered by our particular application usage.
I appreciate your attempt to help, but without you actually knowing what
our application is doing and why, your advice to change our application is
pointless.

Thanks,
Ross