From Nick Bailey <n...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: cqlsh
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 04:55:33 GMT
If you are running on windows the msi installer for datastax community
edition will install everything you need and add appropriate entries
to your start menu for running the cql shell or the normal cli shell.

You can get the installer here: http://www.datastax.com/download/community

That might make things a bit easier for you.