From Tharindu Mathew <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repairing nodes when two schema versions appear
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 08:12:50 GMT
Thanks Aaron.

This is great. A couple of questions if you don't mind...

1. Can this schema version issue happen in newer versions of Cassandra
(>1.0) ?

2. When the node is UP and we do this, even though logs errors, still would
everything come back to normal just like we shut down and delete and
restart?

--
Regards,

Tharindu