From Tharindu Mathew <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: design that mimics twitter tweet search
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 06:22:24 GMT
Sasha,

It depends on the way you implement I guess... Maybe twitter uses Solandra,
who's very good at indexing these in different ways but has the power of
Cassandra underneath...

If your doing your own impl of indexing be mindful that you can break the
sentence into four words and index or you index the whole sentence. Both
would produce different results as they can mean a completely different
thing based on the context.

--
Regards,

Tharindu