From martien huijsmans <martien.huijsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to delete C:\tmp\lib\cassandra\commitlog\CommitLog-1332175713378.log
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:26:04 GMT
Aaron

txs for the reply. Yes I am shutting down the server.
I also noticed that I put the wrong version nr of Cassandra in my email.
I have multiple installations. The version that I used for the test was 0.7
I will upgrade and check against a more recent version.

/Martien

Op 21 maart 2012 10:04 heeft aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com>
het volgende geschreven: