From "Tiwari, Dushyant" <Dushyant.Tiw...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: Exceptions related to thrift transport
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 07:09:43 GMT
Hector version 1.0-3
What is the reason for the second exception, BTW?

Thanks,
Dushyant

From: aaron morton [mailto:aaron@thelastpickle.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 10:46 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Exceptions related to thrift transport

1.       org.apache.thrift.TException: Message length exceeded: 134218240
thrift_mas_message_length_in_mb
https://github.com/apache/cassandra/blob/cassandra-1.0/conf/cassandra.yaml#L243

(134218240 is 128MB, which is a lot of data(

2.       org.apache.thrift.protocol.TProtocolException: Missing version in readMessageBegin,
old client?
What version of hector are you using  ?

Cheers

Aaron Morton