From "Tiwari, Dushyant" <Dushyant.Tiw...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: Mutation Dropped Messages
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 10:57:35 GMT
1.       One node is running at 8G rest on 10G - same config

2.       Nodetool -

Status State   Load            Owns    Token

                                                                               162563731948587347959549934419333022646

Up     Normal  107.79 MB       25.00%  34957844353235424160784456632419943350

Up     Normal  116.44 MB       25.00%  77493140218352732093706282561390969782

Up     Normal  27.01 MB        12.68%  99065646426277998282363457251162269147

Up     Normal  35.9 MB         12.32%  120028436083470040026628108490361996214

Up     Normal  512.55 KB       25.00%  162563731948587347959549934419333022646

RF:2 and CL: QUORUM - writes at a rate of 1750 rows/s - every row - 5 cols and 2 of them indexes.

Thanks,

Dushyant