From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Repairing nodes when two schema versions appear
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 20:37:06 GMT
Go to one of the nodes, stop it and delete the Migrations and Schema files in the system keyspace.

When you restart the node it will stream the migrations the other. Note that if the node is
UP and accepting traffic it may log errors about missing CF's during this time.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 7/03/2012, at 1:43 AM, Tharindu Mathew wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I try to add column families programatically and end up with 2 schema versions in the
Cassandra cluster. Using Cassandra 0.7.