From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Counters and replication factor
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 17:17:24 GMT
Can you describe the situations where counter updates are lost or go backwards ?

Do you ever get TimedOutExceptions when performing counter updates ?

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 24/03/2012, at 6:34 PM, Radim Kolar wrote:

>> I still have wrong results (I simulated an event 5 times and it was counted 3 times
by some counters 4 or 5 times by others.
> I have also wrong results with counters in 1.0.8, many times updates to counter column
are just lost and sometimes counters are going backwards even if our app uses only increments.
Dont reply on counters for something important. they are still beta quality.