From Jeremiah Jordan <JEREMIAH.JOR...@morningstar.com>
Subject RE: Network, Compaction, Garbage collection and Cache monitoring in cassandra
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:16:10 GMT
You can also use any network/server monitoring tool which can talk to JMX.  We are currently
using vFabric Hyperic's JMX plugin for this.

IIRC there are some cacti and nagios scripts on github for getting the data into those.

-Jeremiah

________________________________
From: R. Verlangen [robin@us2.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 10:40 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Network, Compaction, Garbage collection and Cache monitoring in cassandra

Hi Rishabh,

Please take a look at OpsCenter:  http://www.datastax.com/products/opscenter

It provides most of the details you request for.

Good luck!

2012/3/21 Rishabh Agrawal <rishabh.agrawal@impetus.co.in<mailto:rishabh.agrawal@impetus.co.in>>
Hello,

Can someone help me with how to proactively monitor  Network, Compaction, Garbage collection
and Cache use in Cassandra.

Regards
Rishabh

Impetus to sponsor and exhibit at Structure Data 2012, NY; Mar 21-22. Know more about our
Big Data quick-start program at the event.

New Impetus webcast ‘Cloud-enabled Performance Testing vis-à-vis On-premise’ available
at http://bit.ly/z6zT4L.

or interference.