From Vitalii Tymchyshyn <tiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: high level of MemtablePostFlusher pending events
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 13:02:35 GMT
To note: I still have the problem in before beta 1.1 custom build that
seems to have the fix. I am going to upgrade to 1.1 beta and check if
problem will go away and will file a bug if problem still exists.
BTW: It would be great for cassandra to exit on any fatal errors, like
assertion problems or OOMs.

14.03.12 09:55, aaron morton ???????(??):