From Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scet...@free.fr>
Subject Re: CAn't bootstrap a new node to my cluster
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:11:32 GMT
To bootstap the node I :

- start a new node with auto_bootstrap=true and join-ring=false
- use the join command

and yes, when I use the join command the first time, it says it can't
find seed nodes, as I wrote in my first email

The logfiles I sent you have all this except that the join error does
not appear in it

--
Cyril SCETBON