From Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scet...@free.fr>
Subject Re: CAn't bootstrap a new node to my cluster
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:12:52 GMT
On 3/12/12 9:50 AM, aaron morton wrote:
> It may be the case that the joining node does not have enough
> information. But there is a default 30 second delay while the node
> waits for the ring information to stabilise.
>
> What version are you using ?
1.0.7

> Next time you add a new node can you try it with logging set the
> DEBUG. If you get the error please add it to
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA with the relevant logs.
where do I have to add it ? I added it to the cassandra-env.sh and got a
lot of things but are you saying that I must add it to the join command
? if yes, how ?

after the join command fails as you saw I have the ring information
after that. I don't if it took 30 seconds or not ...

--
Cyril SCETBON